26.12.11

Style Icons- Olsen twins

This is number one in a series of my most stylish celebrities.

Firstly are the Olsen twins. I love both girls' style, whether they are dressed up or down they manage to look cool and on trend but effortless. They wear what they want but always seem to get it right. Even if they wear something I don't like they make me like it on them!  And I love their accessories. I just wish they wouldn't wear real fur...

Here are some of my favourite ensembles.


 This is so simple but the just the detail of the high neck makes it look so much more individual.


This was taken about 5 years ago but still looks like it could be from this year! I remember I had some knock offs of the shoes from Primark and I thought they were the best thing EVER.


Again, so simple but so stylish. I don't particularly like the shoes but she makes them work.

  

How to make rubber flip flops look covetable.


 On some this would look horribly OTT but on MK it looks elegant.

 
How to do casual.
 
 
These are marmite shoes but I think they make the outfit.



Especially love that high necked maxi.

I also love their hair and make-up, they always look flawless but mussed up and edgy.







This is my absolute favourite:


Pics from Ashley Olsen Tumblr Olsen Fan FuckYeahOlsenTwins




1 comment:

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS