20.5.12

OOTD: Galaxy print leggings

This is what I wore to go to Bath for the day with the parents.


Shirt Primark
Leggings Miss Selfridge
Flatforms H&M
Necklace Topman

I went to the Fashion Museum in Bath with my mum, I've never been before but it was actually really good.

They had the Chanel dress that Kate Moss wore for her birthday one year, which was part of a 'Dress of the Year' exhibition.


They also had this McQueen dress:


Today I have been Ombre-ing a really old denim jacket, I'm not thrilled with the results but hopefully it will look better when it's completely dry. 

Last night I went out in Bristol which I haven't done properly for about 3 months (because I now live in London), I didn't think I was gonna be going out but my friend is the most fickle person in the world and changed her mind, so I had brought no going out-y clothes with me. I had a bit of an outfit meltdown because nothing my friends had fitted me, or looked nice, or I didn't have the right underwear etc etc, but in the end I found this little leopard print skater dress (awkward mirror photo):




 I also wore a dark lipstick which I found in my make up bag, I've had it for about 5 years but never worn it, now I absolutely love it! 







2 comments:

  1. Definitely, loving your use of neon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adore that first look of yours!
    Please check out my lifestyle blog and publicly follow it if you like it!!

    -XO Abbigayle Rashae
    -trueblueabbi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS