21.9.12

OOTD: Shopping

Today I went shopping with my boyfriend's sister, Alice (The Mummy Musings) as she had to get a whole new wardrobe, due to her returning to work next week after maternity leave. This is the outfit I wore:


Jumper Topshop
Shirt Uniqlo
Jeans Primark
Trainers Converse
Necklace River Island

Alice bought lots of nice things, but sadly I have no dollar so I only bought Disco Inferno from the Model's Own new mirror ball range. I put it on my nails this eve over a peach polish, I am a fan. 

I tried this dress on from Topshop but decided against it in the end as I can't imagine it will get enough outings to justify the price. Having to wear black to work makes me sad! 

I'm going to Alton Towers tomorrow, super excited :) 





3 comments:

  1. I love camo things, awesome jumper and lovely outfit!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, as soon as I saw this jumper I knew I had to snap it up! Thanks :) x

      Delete
  2. love the colour of the jeans! great outfit :)
    http://cloudsandcuticleoil.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS