3.10.12

Looks Loved this Week

These are my favourite looks this week from the interwebzzzz...


Blair from Atlantic Pacific, if you haven't checked out her blog you are missing out. I absolutely LOVE the way she dresses, from her hair to her jewellery to the way she mixes prints, it just works. I love the colours of this outfit, her messy hair and the shoe choice, something I would never have picked myself but give the outfit an unexpected edge.


Sarah from Young Fair Lady, I think this outfit looks super cute and I pretty much have all the elements in my own wardrobe so I might try this one myself!


I love this look on Kat Denning at the Emmys (from RCFA) because I love red on brunettes, and she looks smokin', which sounds like a cringey chat up line word, but I think it's appropriate in this situation. I can't think of a better one

.
This girl I saw on Beauty Crush's blog, and I heart it because that feathery...thing is just beauteous. She looks cool, stylish and unique without screaming try hard.


Nicole Richie's style I have loved for a long time, and those shoes are a thing of wonder.





2 comments:

  1. blair looks amazing in that 1st pic! loving the shoes xxx

    vanessa

    www.vanessalucy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...another one for the wishlist, unless I win the lottery! x

      Delete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS