16.12.12

OOTD: Skating at Somerset House

I had another rather festive day today, and went ice skating at Somerset House. I thoroughly enjoy ice skating but it does scare me a lot as I have an irrational fear that I will fall over and someone will skate over my fingers. Just typing that made me cringe.


After skating at both the Natural History Museum last year and Somerset House this year, I have to say I did prefer the Natural History Museum. Mainly because it was less busy, but also because they played more Christmassy songs, rather than 'Satisfaction' by Benny Benassi. Still, we did have a jolly old time nonetheless. 

Here is what I wore:


Coat Fred Perry
Jumper Topshop
Skirt Primark
Necklace Primark
Ice Skates c/o Somerset House (lolzzzz)

Afterwards we went into the Christmas market in Somerset House which was sweet, there were lots of rooms selling different brands. My favourite was Tatty Devine.



How cool is this Christmas tree? 

I really wanted this ring: 

At £27 I could not afford it, but maybe I will treat myself when I get paid!

On a sad note, I think I have left my Tosphop coat on the train. This makes me very sad as a) it was £85 and b) I don't have a nice winter coat. Waahhh.  




1 comment:

  1. Seeing this outfit is making me really lust for a neon pink jumper, I love it! That ring is fairly pricey, but definitely worth it; so cute!

    anna-likes-clothes.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS