8.1.13

Looks Loved this Month: December

This month I have mainly hearted 3 looks:


I love this outfit from Jules because I love the mix between the fluffy cardigan and the tweed-like skirt. It looks so cosy and cute!


This girl was featured on Karen's blog. This girl just looks so cool, I love the layering, the sneaky bit of tiger coming through the amazing leopard print coat and the ripped shorts. Effortless and casual but still super stylish, this is what I want to look like on the weekend!


Gwen Stefani hardly ever puts a fashion foot wrong, and I love this heritage style shorts mixed with the smarter element of the jumper-shirt combo, blazer and structured bag. Plus (and i'm a cat person) that little ball of fluff is the cutest accessory. (image from Google)




1 comment:

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS