20.1.13

Nail Varnish Collection: Topshop

Whilst my Models Own nail polish collection is by far my biggest, I own quite a few by Topshop too. They offer a wide range of colours , and the consistency of most of their polishes is good. They last about 2-3 days without chipping which I would say is pretty average compared with most high street polishes.

Here is my collection:



Swatched:


























From the pink one clockwise: Indian Summer, Amethyst, Moonshine, Journalist, Treasure, Hidden Treasure (that was not planned haha!), Green Room, Celestial, Plume and 3D.

Nail polishes with names are so much better than ones which are just numbered, I like 'Journalist' especially. I've always thought what a fun job it would be to be the person that comes up with the names, likewise with the shoes in Topshop. I would definitely sneakily name one after myself!

These 4 are my favourite Topshop shades:


I am also a big fan of the super cute packaging.

Topshop nail varnishes retail at £5 (£6 for metallic/glitter varnishes).



3 comments:

  1. Hey sweetie!
    Nice collection! And nice blog!
    Check out mine sometime if you'll have time ❤
    AIMEROSE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. great colours!
    kisses!



    Angela Donava

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS