10.3.13

New Jewellery Purchases

I thought I would share the new additions to my jewellery collection. I'm gutted as my watch has broken, I think it can probably be fixed but I haven't gotten round to taking it as I'm scared they will say it can't be! It's only a £25 watch from River Island but I really like it and I don't think they still sell the particular one I have.

Anyway, here are my purchases:


This beaut is from Forever 21- I think it was £3.99. I like the mix of material and metal. It's good for stacking with other bracelets.


This set of 3 simple rings was only £3.44 from Etsy. I like them but wish they were a more shiny gold. However they look nice with my H&M rings from this post, as those are a shiny gold. I like the different textures together.



This trio I got from New Look, they were in the sale so were only around £2.99. They are supposed to be worn together but I like to wear them seperately with plain rings. I'm not a massive fan of the pink one either, it looks like it doesn't go with the others.

So here is my new usual everyday bracelet/ring combo:



I love wearing multiple jewels. Even though they are a pain in the ass every time you wash your hands!




3 comments:

  1. love the rings and the nails!

    www.whatsnewpussycatt.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jewellery and I love the way you're rocking it. Your nails are cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for keep this information. finewomen jewellery

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS