9.6.13

Paisley Nails

I've been getting a bit boring with nails recently-I felt I was repeating the same designs so I wanted to experiment and try something I haven't before. I've wanted to try paisley nails ever since I saw this picture on the Wah Nails! tumblr.

I loved the electric blue paired with the white, but I don't have a blue nail art pen so I just thought I'd reverse it:






I'm quite proud of them. Being right handed, the left hand is much neater than the right, but I'm still pleased at how the right hand turned out, as it was the most fiddly nail art I've ever tried. 


I used the Model's Own nail art pen in White and Miss Sporty in Pop Art. 

I've got the nail art bug again now, I can't wait to experiment more! 







1 comment:

  1. Love this nail art! I'm not very good with nail art, i probably need to buy one of those pens! x

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS