4.9.13

August Round-up

August 

All the things that didn't need a blog post to themselves.


1. Me and my boyfriend at a wedding- My dress is TFNC  (but I got it from ASOS) and my clutch is from New Look. Side note: Am I the only one who pronounces it A-S-O-S, as in the individual letters? 

2. Monochrome drippy and glitter mix with triangle gems. LOVE this combo (If I do say so myself!)


3. An outfit I wore out to meet some friends one evening. Shirt is from Topshop (but I got it for £4 at Battersea car boot sale), shorts are from Internacionale. I am also wearing my beloved Wild Fox ring but you can't see it.

4. Nude nails with gold glitter on top.


5. Birthday cheesecake I made for my sister, it was honey and pistachio flavour. 

6. A casual outfit for a day in the park with my boyf. Jumper from Wildfox, shorts again from Internacionale. As you can see, these shorts have been a big hit with me this month!


7. Another casual outfit which I wore to traipse round Homesense and Asda with my mum (glam alert). Top-Internacionale, Jeans- Topshop, Satchel-Primark. Is anyone else's mum obsessed with Homesense? Whenever I go back to Bristol the house is full of bags from Homesense- if she's not buying it all she's taking it all back to exhange for more! To be fair it does have some bargains (it is the same company as TK Maxx dontcha know) including various antlers/stag heads which I am determined to display in our flat one day. 

So summer 2013 has come to an end. I'm sad that the nights will be drawing in, the mornings will be dark and that I will have to start putting on tights (I hate tights). But I am looking forward to snuggling, purchasing a new coat/new boots and my birthday :)! 

Faye x


No comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS