20.10.13

Style Icons: Lily Collins

L:ily Collins has been on my radar for a while, and I felt compelled to include her in my Style Icons series because lately I've found myself coveting her looks even more than usual- I think she is totally current and has the best stylist/hair and make up team around.

I love the way Lily rocks a dress, whether it be a floor length Valentino number or a Marchesa cocktail dress, she always manages to look age-appropriate yet both cute and sexy. I'm a big believer that hair and make-up can completely make the simplest outfit special, and she executes this perfectly. Also, I couldn't possibly write this post without mentioning her eyebrows- I'm sure Cara must have modelled her own on Lily's!

The actress tends to favour 3 key looks for the red carpet-show stopping dresses, skirt and top combos and crop tops. Her colour palette is mostly black and gold with the occasional pop of colour, and she wears a lot of up-and-coming designers as well as favouring established ones like Valentino and Dolce and Gabbana. Here are my favourite looks:


Public Appearances





























Hair and Make-up

Lily is probably my hair and beauty icon- she mixes up her make-up yet always gets it right, and I appreciate the fact that she embraces her pale skin as I think it allows her to stand out. She always looks fresh and ethereal and just very,very pretty! 










Editorial

So photogenic! 








All images found on Google

I look forward to seeing more of her red carpet wonders! 

Do you like Lily Collins look? 





















4 comments:

  1. I think she is so cute and down-to-earth and of course her style is impeccable!

    latroublemaker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, I just want to pinch her cheeks haha!

      Delete
  2. Great post! I think she's absolutely gorgeous and I love some of her style choices, especially that tan coat she's been wearing lately. Who'd have thunk Phil Collins could produce such a hottie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know! I'm totally jel of how pretty she is

      Delete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS