2.2.14

OOTD: Engagement Party



Cardigan (worn backwards) Topshop
Skirt Topshop
Shoes Bershka
Bag &OtherStories
Necklace Primark


Can I start by apologising profusely for the quality/cringe-worthy background of these photos. It was dark and I was in a major rush yadda yadda yadda. I wanted to blog about this outfit despite this as I really liked i. I wore this to my friend's engagement party on Friday, which was lots of fun despite me being ever so slightly warm on the dancefloor! 

On Thursday night I went to Dirty Bones in Kensington with my boyfriend and our friend Katherine. The restaurant specializes in gourmet hot dogs- I had the Classic Yankee (vegetarian version)  and it was absolutely delicious. We also had sides of sweetcorn, triple cooked fries and grilled and smoked pickles which were all amazing, it was unlike anything I'd tried before.  Usually I'm not a huge fan of the American inspired fast food restaurants popping up all over London, but this was something else! I would strongly recommend paying them a visit. 

I hope everyone had a fun weekend!

Faye x



6 comments:

  1. Those restaurants are popping up all over Leeds too as well as food challenges like on man vs food. Anyhooooo... gorgeous outfit. I love the skirt and then the big jumper and although I've seen your heels on the blog before they're still a fantastic shoe! Lovely outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was really comfortable for a night out- and I can't stop wearing the heels, they're just so pretty!

      Delete
    2. Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. cash for gold scottsdale

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. custom jewelry phoenix

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS