23.2.14

OOTD: Tiger Sweater




Sweatshirt Internacionale
Skirt Internacionale
Boots River Island



Took this outfit for a little spin round Westfield last week with my friend and new roomy Louise.She wanted to get some trainers for work and ended up buying some Nike Air Max- I'm tres jealous. I'm not sure about these tights- are they just a bit too sheer?! The outfit didn't look right with my usually 50 denier tights but I think it looks slightly like I have a leg disease. This is Louise's debut as my photographer, I think she's done splendidly. 

This weekend has mainly consisted of tidying, visiting my friends for some delicious quesadillas and watching films. I watched The Place Beyond the Pines which I would give 2.5 stars out of 5 and The Help which I would give 4 stars out of 5. I would recommend reading the book first which is SO good I struggled to put it down. 

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Faye x



No comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS