8.6.14

Italy OOTD



Jacket Internacionale 
Cami ASOS
Shorts Internacionale (similar here)
Sandals Primark
Earrings New Look
Pale legs Model's own 

I went to the Amalfi coast in Italy last week for a friend's wedding. It was the most beautiful place I've ever been (beating New Zealand which previously held the number one spot). Me and my boyfriend stayed in the cutest little boutique hotel in a small village half an hour from Sorrento (we got a discount as my boyfriend is a journalist). We had our own cottage and ate breakfast every morning in our own garden. The hotel we stayed in is called Don Alfonso 1890 and it has it's own farm nearby, which we toured. I feel like I could ramble on and on about how great it was and all the amazing things we did but I'll stop and just say it was simply the cutest, prettiest holiday ever! The wedding itself was also perfect. I don't want to be back home! 


The cottage we stayed in


How pretty are these steps in Capri?


View from the hotel farm


Sunset from the wedding


The farm's lemon groves


Love this floor. It looks like my toenails are bare here but for some reason the camera didn't pick up the neon colour!


The best crepe I have ever eaten. Ooo I could just eat it now. 

Faye x













1 comment:

  1. Those shorts are so sweet! I need to go here because NZ is my faaave country!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS