15.6.14

Style Icon: Jourdan Dunn

Ah, Jourdan Dunn. What an absolute babe. Ever since her Topshop campaign in 2008 she has been on my fashion radar, but I've realised recently that she is definitely one of my style icons. I love the way she dresses for her shape (what a banging bod), and frequently shows off her toned stomach and long long long legs. She somehow makes a simple dress and shoes look like the most interesting outfit at a red carpet event, and always adds an edge to her off duty style with leather trousers, high top trainers and hats. Finally, I love how she's so smiley and happy. Basically I want to be her friend. Then nick all her clothes, even though there's absolutely zero chance they would ever fit me.




























All pics found on Google
Do you rate Jourdan's style?

Faye x


1 comment:

  1. When you're blessed with a body like that and you can rock an NBA jersey as a dress and a boiler suit then yeah you definitely get the style icon seal of approval!

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS