21.3.12

Schwarzkopf Shake 'n' Straight event



Last night my boyfriend and I went along to the Schwarzkopf Shake 'n' Straight event, in celebration of the both the 'Play It Straight' straightening kit and the 'Live Colour XXL Shake it Up' foam, in Circus, Covent Garden. I was super excited to go, and I knew I wouldn't be disappointed when we were greeted at the door by one of the PRs sporting an amazing spiked pair of Jeffrey Campbell Litas! 

As you may guess, the party had a Circus theme, with acrobats, jugglers, magicians and a even a man who appeared to swallow a whole balloon keeping us entertained in between free hair treatments and manicures.



The hair stylist curled my hair before adding some of the Got2be volumizing styling powder, which was so good and made my hair look massive (I forgot to take a pic :( )! I'm definitely going to be investing in some ASAP.

I decided to go for magnetise on my nails, as I've never tried it before, tbh I haven't loved it when I've seen it on other people but in this gunmetal colour I thought it was quite nice. I'm pretty sure the nail polish is the The Saturday's magnetism nail lacquer by Fashionista:Frankie (sorry for the blurry picture).



They had the cutttesssst pic and mix stand full of beauty stuff for the goody bags, and it even had actual pic and mix sweets in the bottom!

Classy toilet picture of my outfit! This was the second outing for my flatforms and I'm pleased to announce that they hurt slightly less. Yay!

I managed to pick up some goodies before going home (full of delicious cocktails!) which I will definitely be trying and reviewing. The organisers did an amazing job and I had such a fun night!




No comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS