24.3.12

Review: Beauty UK Posh Polish

'Silmaril' (which is the name of a gemstone-I just googled it cos I had no idea!) is one of the nail polishes by Beauty UK included in the Schwarzkopf goody bag the other night.



 It is a subtle champagne-y/gold type colour with a shimmer to it. The application was really smooth, it did look nice with 2 coats but I did 3 just to make it slightly more opaque. The above photo was taken in bright sunlight so looks slightly lighter than indoors, where it is more true to the colour in the bottle.

The colour is part of the 'Gemstone' collection of Posh Polish by Beauty UK. It retails on their website for £3.49, which I think is a pretty reasonable price. I've only had it on for two days but so far it hasn't chipped at all.

Overall I would recommend this nail polish, and I'm looking forward to trying the other colours that were in the goody bag.

Also,  Victoria from VIPXO is doing a huuuge giveaway to celebrate hitting the 4000 follower mark. Congrats Victoria! Enter here

No comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS