27.3.12

Vintage Fair




On Saturday I went to a vintage fair in Bristol with my mum. It was held in the M Shed, which is a new museum on the harbourside. This is what I wore: (definitely not vintage!)


Jumper: Topshop
Leggings: New Look
Flatforms: H&M
Bag: Romwe
Necklace: River Island

Living in London where vintage is everywhere, I don't get as excited as I used to by vintage clothes, but I did manage to pick up this brooch (which my mum got down to £5 from £7, she loves a haggle).


I've been looking for a leopard brooch for a while, I think I'm gonna pin it either on a shirt pocket or a plain clutch.

There were some other cute bits that caught my eye, but in the end I decided against them:


Love the colour and detail of this shirt but it was just too big for me :( I'm definitely gonna try putting a pearl necklace underneath a collar though, I think it looks so cute!

This little tartan top caught my eye, I tried it on and it did look cute, but I felt it was slightly too Christmassy.


This dress is so pretty, it reminded me of something by Elie Saab. It's not the sort of thing you can just casually throw on though, and sadly I'm not gonna be walking any red carpets soon.


Love these scrabble rings, I have bought 3 already from Dolly Bow Bow, and lost every one. Because these were vintage though they were slightly yellowing, and I prefer the newer ones.





No comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS