4.4.12

5th Uniform Piece


On Saturday I bought my 5th piece of uniform:-


I think they are adorable. I would like to wear them with this selection of items which I created on Polyvore, otherwise known as the best website EVER.


Mint, Gold and Lilac


Top
€185 - apc.fr

H M leather top
£60 - hm.com

Wildfox Couture cropped tank top
$119 - superette.co.nz

A L C collarless jacket
£459 - farfetch.com

Callula Lillibelle polka dot top
$240 - net-a-porter.com

Steve Madden black shoes
$100 - heels.com

Lulu Guinness envelope clutch bag
$595 - luluguinness.com

ASOS stretch jewelry
$14 - asos.com

ASOS spike jewelry
$14 - asos.com

Givenchy silk shawl
£169 - harrods.com

Deborah Lippmann lacquer nail
$20 - neimanmarcus.com

Models own nail polish
£5 - republic.co.uk

Motel lilac nail polish
$9 - motelrocks.com










Givenchy scarf haha I wish!





3 comments:

  1. Love the trousers- gorgeous! Great picks too, love the Steve maden pumps!

    Jen@www.pret-a-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great picks - I love the models own colour! :)

    www.the-ant-ler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS