10.4.12

Models Own Bottle Shop



I was casually wandering around Westfield in Shepherd's Bush after a delightful Nando's, when I spied the shiny new Models Own Bottle Shop which has recently opened. Look how pretty!



I've been a big fan of Models Own for ages and I love the consistency, price and variety of colours they offer. I was extremely excited to see they have opened their own shop, which I was pleased to discover, is permanent.

They have the same deals as the Models Own website, so I was pretty much forced to get 3 for £7.


L-R: Hed Kandi Hedonist, Pink Fizz, Black Magic

So far I've tried Pink Fizz, which looks like this:


I like it a lot, it's really subtle but still striking and pretty.  It reminds me of being about 8 and pretending to be a fairy! 

I've also tried Hedonist which is from the (limited edition?) Hed Kandi range, i've got it on my feet atm but I'm not going to subject anyone to a photo of  that haha! It is very similar to Pink Punch by Models Own, but slightly more red. Lily from the brilliant LLYMLRS has it on here 

And the black I just got cos I needed a new black in my collection. 

Needless to say, I will be returning for more! 


1 comment:

  1. WOW! nice color!
    http://natcosmetics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS