11.4.12

Studs

I bought these studs last month from this Etsy seller.


I was planning on studding some white brogues, but the leather was too thick and it wouldn't go through :( So instead I decided to stud this shirt, which I got from a charity shop (it was on the 99p rail woo hoo).


Before...

After...

I am v pleased with the result! I might continue the studding a bit further up, I'm not sure yet. 

I'm on night shifts at the moment for work, and that means leggings, t shirt and a hoody are about as smart as I go (if it was socially acceptable to wear a onesie I would) but if I was on day shifts I would wear my new shirt like this...


Jumper: Jumble sale
Skirt: Primark
Flatforms: H&M

I've now got my eye on thesethese and these. I can't wait to get stud happy!



6 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS! I've got studs, but somehow I never thought about studding a shirt's collar, only the pocket so thanks for the tip!

    -Elodie x
    http://www.elle-yeah.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw no worries :) I heart your blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks beauty,I love your pic, who styled/photographed that ;) xxx

      Delete
  4. ahh i really need to do this to one of my shirts! that skirt is gorge too. Found you on what i wore today, i love your style so i had to follow :)

    lorihearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you :) I love your blog too, we have the same taste in Topshop studded slippers! x

      Delete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS