16.5.12

I Wish Wednesday: New Work Wardrobe!

Today I wish I could go shopping for a new work wardrobe!

I've recently landed a new job which requires me to wear all black. . Working at Topshop meant that pretty much anything went, and although black makes up a lot of my wardrobe, I haven't got that many smart pieces. 

I am brooooooke this month as I was taxed like a mother, so until I get paid and can afford to go shopping, these are my 3 dream new job outfits...


Black to Work 1

Little black dress
£39 - coast-stores.com

Rupert Sanderson high heel shoes
$675 - rupertsanderson.com

Valentino black handbag
$1,995 - shirise.com

Stud earrings
£3 - wallis.co.uk

Tom ford lipstick
$48 - neimanmarcus.com



Black to Work 2


Jitrois black skirt
€1.190 - veryeickhoff.com

Christian louboutin shoes
$625 - net-a-porter.com

Joseph tan handbag
$761 - coggles.com

Bounkit jewelry
$430 - charmandchain.com

Warehouse leopard print belt
£20 - houseoffraser.co.uk

Yves Saint Laurent mascara
$30 - yslbeautyus.com

Yves saint laurent lipstick
$30 - barneys.com




Black to Work 3

Zadig Voltaire dress
£310 - zadig-et-voltaire.com

Moschino lace blazer
£1,200 - harrods.com

Gucci wingtip oxford
$895 - net-a-porter.com

Blue Nile cuff jewelry
$3,450 - bluenile.com

Stila glitter eye makeup
$20 - stilacosmetics.com

Nail polish
£5 - topshop.com

2 comments:

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS