9.5.12

I Wish Wednesday: Chanel 2.55

Today, and every day, I wish I had a Chanel 2.55, like every other girl in the whole world.

I would like a classic black one please:


I would want to wear it with everything whilst also not wearing it with anything in case it got lost. Sadly at £2,500, I don't think I will ever own this bag, unless I win the lottery or become best friends with Karl (he's not returning my calls again). So for now I will carry on staring at it in Harrods, whilst the sales advisors don't even ask if I need help cos they can tell I can't afford it. Haha.

Here are some celebrities looking ten times cooler than they would were they not carrying the bag:


Nicole Richie


Lauren Conrad (I swear she has about 10)


Blake Lively


Kirsten Dunst

 

Alexa Chung, who also sums up how I would feel if I had one in the next photo :



I bet it tastes delightful. 

All pics were found on Google






4 comments:

  1. Love that bag! I'd wish I can afford it some day :)

    BTW: I'm currently having a giveaway at my blog until 16 May, maybe you'd like to enter?

    Much love!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it sad that my biggest ambition in life is to own one of these!!
    http://justmeedee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS