21.7.12

What to wear, what to wear?!?

I'm in Bristol this weekend for my friend's birthday, she is having a house party type gathering, but still getting a bit dressed up. Which is quite a hard dress code, especially when having to plan ahead. So I've leaned towards the dressier side, especially as I think she will want to end up going out. She's fickle like that, as I believe I've mentioned before, much to her astonishment. Haha.

So, these are the 4 outfit options I have packed:


Crop Top: Topshop
Skirt: Topshop Boutique (needs an iron)
Heels: New Look
Bag: Vintage
Nail Polish: Model's Own 'Emerald City'
Body: Primark
Rest of Outfit: As above

Disco Pants: American Apparel
Rest of outfit: As Above


Top: Primark 
Necklace: River Island
Nail Varnish: Model's Own 'Bubblegum'


At the mo I'm thinking the disco pants with one of the two tops, and these are the more dressy/casual outfits of the 4. The gold skirt is one of my favourite things, but it's REALLY poofy so maybe not too appropriate for just a house party. Such a dilemma! 

Anyway, I'm going to go sit outside and make the most of the nice weather :)



4 comments:

  1. Those shoes are lovely and the swimsuit just appeared in Heat magazine on Caggie, and love how unusual it is! Great top too! x

    Mrsseabass

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I saw that today! I'm pretty sure hers is a much more expensive version, but mine was £6 so I win. haha. x

      Delete
  2. Fickllleeeee??? You didnt wear any of these!! Lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the 1st and last outfit :) have a nice night out xxx

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS