29.7.12

OOTD: Maxi skirt

 
Jacket Primark
Body New Look
Maxi skirt TK Maxx
Sandals H&M
Belt Swapped with my best friend's brother
Bag Vintage
Sunglasses River Island
 
This is what I wore for an afternoon stroll through sunny Holland Park yesterday. It's the first time I have ever worn a maxi and I thought I might look a bit like a buxom wench from Tudor times but my friend assured me that I didn't, hurrah!

Me and my boyfriend sat in the park and read the Guardian, and basically felt very middle class, especially as there were a group of 'yummy mummies' behind us having a right old knees up.

We also had a peek round Westfield as I wanted to get a watch, I found one in the end but it's at the watch shop having links taken out so I will post a photo at a later date. I also picked up the Bourjois magic nail polish remover, which actually does take about 1 second, I am well impressed.

Thought I would also post a pic of what my boyfriend wore yesterday as I think he looked cute. Simple, but I really like the navy and burgundy together.

Anyway it's time for toast now. Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend :)

 

2 comments:

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS