20.8.12

V Festival 2012

This weekend I went to V Festival with my boyfriend, his sister, and her husband.

We were lucky enough to be have VIP tickets so I spent the whole weekend hanging out in the Louder Lounge with the cool gang, it was so much fun! Luckily the weather was amazing on both days, which was great but sooooo sweaty.

Here is what I wore on day one: 



T shirt Boy London
Shorts Topshop
Trainers Converse
Necklace River Island
Sunglasses River Island

Later on, I changed into a different outfit because I couldn't bear those pleather shorts for a moment longer in the intense heat!


Crop top Topshop
Skirt H&M
Trainers As before
Jacket bought from Kate via Instagram
Necklace As before

I look well on my way to drunken-ness in this photo haha! 

I also got my nails done by Boom Nails


I made myself look well cool by getting super excited about meeting Boom Nails' founder Emma Zentner. 

I didn't take a photo of my second day outfit as my hair was so dry it could have lined a rabbit's cage, and noone needs to see that. 



Festival Arm candy:


Watch River Island
Spike Bracelet ASOS




I hope everyone that went to V Fest too had a wonderful time and didn't get heatstroke! 










6 comments:

  1. lovee your second outfit soo much :)

    ENTER MY CLOTHES GIVEAWAY, GET TO PICK ANY ITEM OF CLOTHING FROM MAX C WEBSITE!
    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/
    Andrea Antoniou
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I really want a Boy London t-shirt! Wahhh!
    Claudia x
    http://glitter-tips.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your nails! Also was just thinking how gorgeous the first shorts were but that you must have been roasted! :L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) haha I couldn't suffer for fashion a moment longer!

      Delete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS