26.8.12

Two OOTDs: Prints

I came home to Bristol for 4 days as it was my sister's birthday on the 23rd. On Friday I met up with some of my friends in Bath for Wagamama's and a few drinkies, and this is what I wore:


Jacket: Bought from Kate via Instagram
Shirt Uniqlo
Leggings New Look
Flatforms H&M

It was funny cos you don't realise the amount of people who wear camouflage print until you have it on...old men, little boys haha! 

Then yesterday I went to Wells with my mum and dad, there was an antique's fair and I got this chain for £1, which I loooove. 



I wanted to take a photo of my outfit, but both of my parents just could not work my phone, so I gave up in the end and just decided to do my outfit in two different bits: 


 Shirt Uniqlo
Necklace My Name Necklace
Trousers Topshop
Trainers Converse

Then I went round my auntie's for a lush butternut squash lasagne, before watching the X Factor and making my mum and dad put on facepacks with me.

When I watch the X Factor, sometimes I want the girls to go through just because I imagine the make over they will get when it comes to the live shows. Being a stylist on that programme must be so much fun, because you are working with a blank canvas.I would love it!





No comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS