27.8.12

Most Worn Jewellery

I haven't really got that much jewellery (apart from rings)as I'm quite picky and mostly go for simple designs that go with a multitude of outfits. Pretty much all the jewellery I have is gold, as I think it suits my skin tone more than silver or rose gold.

So these are the bits that I reach for over and over...




Necklaces...



From outside in: H&M, River Island, My Name Necklace

Wristwear...

  Spike bracelet ASOS
Watch River Island

Rings...


From L-R
H&M
Topshop
Yves Saint Laurent
Topshop
River Island

 

2 comments:

  1. Yves Saint Laurent ring! I have wanted this for so long wahh!
    http://glitter-tips.blogspot.co.uk/
    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I got it as a present :) It's a really good investment buy though, I wear mine so much it goes with everything. x

      Delete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS