29.8.12

Topshop AW12

Now that I no longer work for Topshop, I miss seeing the new season images before anyone else and being in the loop about what the trends are called. And I really miss being able to buy uniform.

 So when I saw they had posted the images for AW12 on the In Syle website I went to have a look straight away. These are my favourites:










 
Even though they have roughly the same ideas for trends every AW (one 60s, one Gothic etc.), they always put a fresh spin on it, for example I really like how they have styled a lot of the images this year with flat shoes. I especially love that grey suit in the 4th picture. 

Here are my favourite so far of the new season:



Roll on Autumn Winter! (I love the sun but AW dressing is so much better!)




1 comment:

  1. mmm look really good
    nice !
    if u want follow me and writte comment ;*

    Visit my blog

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS