9.9.12

Favourite Looks from NY Fashion Week- Friday, Saturday and Sunday

So New York fashion week kicked off on Friday,  I've just been browsing the catwalks on Style.com, and these are my favourites so far... (All photos from style.com)

Jason Wu
 That dress!

Alexander Wang


 
Thakoon



Derek Lam

 


Excited for the rest of NY fashion week...and then London fashion week yaaay. Definitely going to go down to Somerset House next weekend, but I have no idea what to wear. Might take some street style photos if I am brave enough, but it's embarassing because at the moment all I have is my phone, really need to invest in a proper camera. I'm really clueless about cameras and photography though, if anyone has any tips please let me know! 




4 comments:

  1. I love the Alexander Wang garments: the leather is right up my street. I have really been interested in the NY fashion week too; have been hooked online seeing the beautiful clothes and models haha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too and it gets me really excited for London fashion week! Alexander Wang is so always so cool, literally cutting edge haha. x

      Delete
  2. That was my favorite look from Derek Lam too! Also, Jason Wu...always perfection!

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS