12.9.12

Gold Dress

I bought this dress on Saturday from River Island, I was going to wear it out on Saturday night but ended up wearing an old-ish Topshop number I've never worn before (pointless fact for you there)





As soon as I saw it in the shop I loved it, I'm always really drawn to oversize things. My mum thinks they look horrible and shapeless but I love pairing them with either bare legs or really skin tight bottoms like wet look leggings or disco pants. It was only £30 which is an alright price, I think it Topshop it would be at least £38.

I also think it will look cool dressed both up and down- with heels and a clutch for a night out and I can't wait to try it with my studded army jacket and ankle boots or converse for day time.

In other news, I'm annoyed with Topshop. I re-purchased my Vectras as the other 2 pairs had completely died. I also ordered these Maveriq ones which are similar, as I wasn't sure which ones I preferred, and I can't bear to pay the delivery charge so I just order over £75 worth of stuff and then just return what I don't want. My beef is, I want the gold studs (I only really wear gold jewellery), but on the pleather base. Why can't they just merge them?

My life is so hard.




2 comments:

  1. Love this dress! Nice blog! Would you like to follow eachother? Kisses from Portugal!

    http://gomadandbuyeverything.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS