26.10.12

Looks loved this week

These people are cool:


This super cute lady from Tokyo Faces makes me happy. I love a good cat face, and he's got a 3D bow tie on! Love that she's paired it with some bright red shoes too.


I love the colours in this outfit, blue mixed with burgundy is a winner. Those heels are adorable too. From The Sartorialist.


What I do like about the way Victoria Beckham dresses is that she makes the simplest of outfits look so stylish, because she always looks so polished. I love the bagginess of the Balenciaga dress and the chunkiness of the Lanvin shoes. I also like that she has worn a low waist without it being flapper-y and 20s. From Red Carpet Fashion Awards.

In other news, I bought this dress in the Topshop sale:



I wanted to like it so much, but it's so unflattering it makes me really sad. It gapes where the buttons are but is too baggy at the waist and the cut out shoulders make me look massive. But I love the print. WAAAHHH.  So back it will go. I should have bought the shirt when it was in store. :(

3 comments:

  1. I think the dress itself is beautiful though. When it's a dress of such high quality as well you don't really need to do anything else with it other than have the body to rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VB looks fantastic in that outfit, she's just so godamn chic I can't stand it lol!
    Hope you have a great week hun :-)

    Vanessa x
    www.vanessaeves.com

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS