20.10.12

Saturday OOTD and Harry Potter

Here is what I have been wearing today. This morning me and my boyfriend met up with his sister and her ickle baby (he is the cutest, fact).






Jumper Topshop
Shirt Uniqlo
Jeans Topshop
Trainers Converse
Necklace River Island

This is also my first attempt at galaxy nails, I pleased with them, although next time I think I may try using slightly fewer colours. 

Also, on Friday I went to the Harry Potter studio tour in Watford, it was really interesting and definitely worth a visit (although it is tres expensive at £28!). Personally I'm not a huge fan of posts when people take loads of photos of exhibitions as it kinda ruins it slightly if it's something I want to see myself, so i've only posted a few of the things I enjoyed:





I liked these little hair/make up area. I thought it was cute that they had all the notes up, and that they used Mac products. 


Me and My boyfriend in the mirror of 'erised'. (Did anyone else pronounce it e-rised when they read the book rather than E-ri-zed? ha)

One more thing, yesterday I received my 'Our fave outfits this week' email from WIWT, and there I was at number 9:




I was well chuffed as I love WIWT! Yay :) 

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! 





12 comments:

  1. I love your nails and your jumper, I wish I could pull off such a bright colour! And how exciting visiting the Harry Potter studios! xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I bet you can, just pair it with other not so scary colours! x

      Delete
  2. your nails look incredible! completely want to do mine like that!

    Sissy xx
    http://snippetsandblippets.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They are so easy to do and there are loads of tutorials online :)

      xx

      Delete
  3. love the colour of that jumper!I'm never brave enough to buy anything like that ha :) & your nails have turned out brilliantly!so going to copy ha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Lol do it it's so easy and really effective! xx

      Delete
  4. Those nails are uhh-mazing, how on earth did you do that?! Tutorial please! :-)

    Have a great week hun!

    Vanessa x
    www.vanessaeves.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this outfit and your nails are cool, can you do a tutorial on those galaxy nails!?

    want to follow each other? i will defiently follow back

    my blog:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on making the favourites for WIWT. I'm a massive Harry Potter fan so want to visit the studio when I get the chance.

    I love the vividness of your jumper and I think you've done a great job with your nails. I'm a bit funny when I see nails online sometimes the finish is poor or they've been painted a bit scruffily but these looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Aw that's a nice comment, cos I do worry when I post the close ups that they might look scruffy. I can't bear chips either as soon as they are chipped they are changed! x

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS