18.10.12

Looks Loved This Week

Looks I have loved this week (longer than a week actually but never mind):


Oh look it's Blair again (she will be featured A LOT). A lesson in tonal executed to perfection. Everyone look and learn.


Love that this frothy pink and girly dress has a white collar. Well done Emma Stone (image from google)


I LOVE that shade of green and I love it even more in sequin form. And those Jimmy Choos are perfect with it.

I love this sweatshirt meets sparkly necklace look which was seen a lot at the 4 fashion weeks. From Topshop Tumblr.

What looks have you loved this week?


2 comments:

  1. Great choices Faye!
    I've been pinning outfits like mad on Pinterest this week, just might be borderline OBSESSED lol..
    Have a fab weekend hun :-)

    Vanessa x
    www.vanessaeves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love pinterest, it's also really good for fashion and hair ideas. :)

      Hope you have a great weekend too!

      xx

      Delete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS