15.10.12

Wildfox Intimate- Juliet Capulet-The Real World

I have said it before and I'll say it again: I heart wildfox. There new collection is a range of 'initmates', underwear and snuggle wear and the like. It's dreamy. Observe:












I don't know what it is about this brand but it just makes me want everything, even though it's really not my usual style. I think it's a combination of the styling, the models, and the locations they shoot in. And obviously the clothes. I think a piece of Wildfox might be my next save-up-for purchase. 

P.S. I'm selling some garms on Ebay, check them out here! x


6 comments:

  1. really love these!

    p.s. I'm having a giveaway from She Inside if you'd like to check it out!
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures, gonna check out your ebay <3

    http://www.lucia-lolita.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photoshoot Faye, I'm not surprised your obsessed with their stuff lol! Loving the blog too btw :-)

    Your newest follower,

    Vanessa x
    www.vanessaeves.com

    Pop over and follow me too if you like! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww what a nice comment, checked out your blog, love it! You have a Chanel 2.55? I'm so jealous. Plus I love New Zealand, which part are you from? xx

      Delete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS