13.10.12

Review: Sleek part 1-Lipsticks

I was SUPER lucky to receive a package this week from Sleek make-up containing so much amazing stuff- it was like Christmas had come early!

 I have loved Sleek's eye shadow palettes ever since I got one free when I subscribed to Elle one year, so I was really chuffed to receive some of their other products. I'm going to review all the stuff I received, but i'm going to separate it into chunks. Firstly, i'm going to show you the lipsticks they sent:




From L-R: Mulberry (sheen), Vixen (sheen), Papaya Punch (matte), Pink Freeze (matte) and Fuchsia (sheen).

The colours have a good amount of pigment, I wore Papaya Punch on Thursday to work, and only had to touch it up about twice even after lunch, so they have great staying power. They also go on really nicely and don't feel drying on the lips. The only criticism I would have is that the matte shades don't look too matte on,  but the colour is really vibrant and doesn't cake which some matte lipsticks can.

I love all the shades, I really want to wear Mulberry to work but I need to pluck up the courage as it's quite daring. Maybe I'll just blot it on so it's more of a stain than full on coverage.

Thanks so much Sleek!

P.S The lovecats inc is doing a big ol' giveaway for reaching 1000 subscribers- enter here!

2 comments:

  1. They look so lovely, my favourite one is the papaya punch! I hate it when I wear a matte lip and it drys them out, will have to check these ones out though!

    SIssy xx
    http://snippetsandblippets.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look really good, I love that Mulberry shade too

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS