8.10.12

New Camera!

For my birthday last week, my boyfriend bought me the best present ever- a new camera. I've mentioned on my blog previously that I wanted a camera, as having to take photos with my phone was really getting on my nerves, plus it looks creepy when wanting to do street style posts!

This is the camera I got:






It's a FujiFilm Finepix S2995, I love him (both camera and boyfriend)! I think it's quite a simple. easy to use camera, I didn't want anything too complicated or fancy as I'm a right div when it comes to cameras. So this is perfect for me. I can't wait to use it! 

2 comments:

  1. how awesome! i got a new one recently too :)

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. i'm launching a new giveaway to win 30 beauty products tomorrow inc. essie etc. make sure you stop by! :)

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS