1.2.13

Looks Loved: January

Hearting these people:


This is Mariann who has a really cute blog. She always look so put together and she's super pretty! I love the mix between casual khaki and gold sequins. 

 
Cara Delevigne looking so cool it makes me hurt in Jonathon Saunders. And she knows it, as I totally would if I was her. I love this outfit because that dress would be so easy to style with sky high heels and an up do but instead she mixes it up with the casual boots and scruffy hair. Unique. And I LOVE the colours in the dress.

Such a cute winter ensemble from Silvia. My favourite parts are the chunky socks poking over the boots. 


Nicole Richie in Naeem Khan at the Golden Globes was definitely my best dressed of the night- that colour is just luscious! Love her hair and make up too. 


Rose Byrne is fast becoming one of my best dressed celebrities as she always looks so fresh but not ridiculous.I am getting a bit obsessed with matching things (I want a short suit so bad) and this cute yet sophisticated Miu Miu two piece nails the trend. Love the co-ordinating navy accesssories and, as usual, her hair and make up is flawless.


Last but DEFINITELY not least is Rihanna- in my eyes, this outfit is perfection. The hair, the white shirt, the jacket (THE JACKET), the skirt, the sandals, the red lip, the necklace. Yeah everything. LOVE. (sorry for all the capitals)

All photos not linked found on Google. 



1 comment:

  1. Love Nicole Richie, she is forever stunning and so well dressed - such impeccable style!

    Eda x

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS