3.2.13

OOTD: Black on black







Coat New Look
Top Jumble Sale
Jeans Topshop
Scarf Jumble Sale
Trainers Zara
Necklace H&M
Rings H&M/New Look


A very black outfit to mourn the amount of hair I had cut off yesterday which I am none too pleased about, hence my head being absent from the photo. People have been complimentary, maybe I will grow to love it but at the moment it makes me sad. Oh well it's only hair!

These high tops are my new loves, they were £59.99 which I know is on the pricey side, but I bought them with my Christmas money so they were basically free! I have wanted some for aaaaages but they always have silver studs/too many studs/weird pointy toes which I do not care for.

After aforementioned hair-gate, I went shopping in Cheapside (St Pauls) as I was in the area. Top tip- If you live in London and hate how crowded shopping areas get on the weekend I would recommend going there- it's not busy at all as it's predominantly for city workers who don't work at the weekend. Of course it doesn't have as many shops as Oxford Street or Westfield but it has Topshop, H&M (a really good one) and River Island which is fine for a quick browse.

I ended up getting these two items from Topshop (please excuse the smudgy carpet):



I've wanted some skinny ripped jeans for ages and these fit so well, as I find with a lot of Topshop jeans. I've also got a lack of nice casual tops in my wardrobe so this ticks that box.

Due to lack of funds this month ( I have to get my passport renewed-why is it so expensive?!?) I may try and find a cheaper alternative to the jeans, I've seen some on the New Look website. I've yet to try them on though so we shall see!

Hope everyone had a smashing weekend, I've off to tend to my butternut squash and sage soup.

xxx
















5 comments:

  1. I am sooo in love with your trainers! They're awesome :) xx

    jasminandrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I can't stop looking at them haha! x

      Delete
  2. Love your trainers, very Ash-esque!

    http://hannahrebekahcampbell.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I wish they were Ash, or better still Isabel Marant!

      x

      Delete
  3. Those trainers are amazing!! I have a tan pair of wedge trainers and have been searching for the perfect black pair - these look like just that! :-)

    Vanessa x
    www.vanessaeves.com

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS