24.2.13

OOTD: V&A Museum








Coat New Look
Jumper Jumble Sale
Skirt Primark
Boots River Island
Bag Cambridge Satchel Company
Necklace New Look

This olive jumper with pearl buttons has been festering in my wardrobe for ages and I've only worn it about once so I thought I would give it an airing. I love the colour but the short sleeves not so much. Still it was ever so cheap so never mind! 

Me and boyfriend went to the V&A museum this afternoon to meet up with some friends. 
I had a very tasty roasted vegetable and feta sandwich with chickpea/red cabbage salads on the side. We looked around the museum for a bit after, I love the V&A because it's so grand, even the lights are so pretty:





In other news, I have given up chocolate for lent, which isn't going too badly. The hardest test was last weekend when we went to an engagement dinner and one of the dessert options was a chocolate cake topped with M&Ms (my faves!) and surrounded by chocolate fingers...I had carrot cake instead but it was not the same. 

Roll on Easter! 










4 comments:

  1. I really love the little elephant necklace it's kinda tribally so perfect for spring summer but the darks in it makes it work with darker hues as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it's one of my favourites. No-one believes it's from New Look!

      Delete
  2. You look lovely! I love the V&A too :)
    I applaud you for giving up chocolate - I could never do that!
    Teenage Daydreams X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit, love the elephant xx

    ide love it if you checked out my mac lipstick giveaway :) 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS