3.3.13

OOTD: Gold Skirt






Seeing as i'm broke as a joke this month I thought I would raid my wardrobe and crack out some things I haven't worn in ages. I got this gold skirt from Topshop 2 Christmases ago when I still worked there and had a hefty discount. Oh how I miss that. I paired it with my trusty Boy London t-shirt, my old faithful Primark pleather jacket and River Island boots. 

I wore this to have a look around Covent Garden today with the boyf, I was in search of the Chanel flower cart, but it wasn't there :(. I swear it was supposed to be there until Mother's Day. LIES! 

We looked after my boyfriend's sister's cat this weekend, she has just been neutered so she had half her side shaved and had to wear a plastic cone around her neck! (the cat not my boyfriend's sister). Bless her tiny paws she looked so pathetic. 



On Saturday I had a wander around The British Museum, it's not my favourite of the museums in London but  I did enjoy looking at some of the jewellery, particularly the cameos as they are my absolute favourite. 




They are wasted on display in a glass case! 

I went in the Monki shop in Carnaby Street for the first time and fell a bit in love. The layout and merchandising of the store is super cool and I wanted everything, most of all an alphabet print shirt which I can't find on the website. Sad times.  

So that was my weekend, I'm off to make a bean curry followed by some oatmeal and raisin cookies. Yum yum. 

Bye!



3 comments:

  1. LOVE this outfit.. You can't beat finding something in the back of your wardrobe that you'd kind of forgotten how good it is! Those boots are pretty awesome too.. How can anyone resist that cats eyes though?! Too cute!

    HELen

    pierrelecat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know she is so adorable! Thank you very much :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. great style!!

    Check out my giveaway :D
    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/flashon-nails-giveaway.html
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS