22.4.13

Spring Purchases



I've accumulated a few treats in the past month or so and I thought I'd share. 




Primark £10

To be honest this is not really something I would usually buy, but something about it caught my eye. I love the vibrant blue colour and pretty print. I also decided I need more patterned things in my wardrobe as everything is plain and it's boring me. 



Primark £2

Love this cute little belt, and for £2 you can't really go wrong. 





Primark £2!

2 pounds! What an absolute steal. I know the quality of Primark can be hit-and-miss (I actually bought lots more than I'm showing here but took half back due to it's questionable value for money) but I've always found the shoes to be really hard-wearing, considering the price. Cost per-wear for these bad boys will probs be about 00000.01p haha! I think these with the above playsuit will make a cute wedding guest outfit. 


Topshop £36

I'm in love with this skirt, it's eye-wateringly bright in real life which I love, and has just the right amount of frill. I don't think my love of neon will ever die, and it looks even better with a tan. 





H&M £24.99

I saw these boots on Barbara's YouTube channel and immediately knew I needed them in my life. I love how simple but cool they are and I can't wait to wear them with bare legs.

So those are the new additions to my wardrobe and I'm excited to wear them all. What have you bought recently?











No comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS