15.4.13

OOTD: Finally sunny!


Jacket Primark
T Shirt River Island
Trousers H&M
Slippers Topshop
Sunglasses New Look
Belt Random shop in Bristol

Quick little OOTD from Sunday when it was actually warm enough to leave the house. Hurrah! I celebrated by going to Whole Foods in Kensington and spending £9 (?!?!!?!?!?!?) on a salad box, then eating it in Kensington Palace Gardens whilst listening to some American teenagers' conversation.  

I love how I'm writing this at 8:20pm and it's still not pitch black :)


1 comment:

  1. I also love how it's not getting dark until after 8pm so much fun after all those long nights.

    I love the leopardy print pants, they're really casual and chic. Hopefully you've had a bit more sun since this post.

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS