7.4.13

WILDFOX

My boyfriend went to LA recently, and brought me back this gem:





A WILDFOX JUMPER!

I was so excited when I saw it, Wildfox are one of my favourite brands ever and I'm so happy to own this little beaut. I couldn't wait to wear it, in fact I popped it on just the next day!





Disco Pants American Apparel
Shirt Uniqlo
Trainers Converse
Jacket Primark
Bag Cambridge Satchel Company

Although I like this outfit, I can't wait to wear it in the summer with my Levi shorts and a pair of leather sandals. Then I will hang out in front of In'n'out Burger and look EXACTLY like this:



 Haha I wish! 

In other news, I am so so glad it seems to be getting a bit warmer, I even went to Hyde Park today and sat on the grass. I am totally over having to wear a coat and can't wait until I can shed my tights. The lighter nights are also pleasing me greatly.

Roll on summer :) 




2 comments:

  1. This jumper is so cute and versatile you could pair it up with so many different things!

    http://kumbear-xo.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jumper and also noticed you experimented with a GIF that was pretty cool. I love the slightly warmer weather we're having. Last night I actually managed to sit outside a bar, under heat lamps mind, and have a few drinks and it was pretty pleasant.

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS