21.5.13

OOTD: Vintage Florals







Top Battersea boot sale
Leggings New Look
Shoes Topshop (ooollld)
Ring River Island

My friend and I went to Battersea car boot sale for the first time on Sunday and I had a lovely time. I bought the top above, a shirt originally from Topshop and a super cute necklace, all for under £10. I had a delicious cheese, potato and onion pasty followed by a lovely sit down in Battersea park observing the many breeds of dogs being walked. The winner was a sausage dog, they are the best-so close to the ground. It's nice to explore different parts of London- it feels like each area is a little city of its own. 

Tomorrow I am heading to a photoshoot as the company I work for are revamping their advertisements- I don't really know what I'll be doing, I just asked to go along as I thought it would be fun experience. Should be more exciting than the average day at work!

Here are some better photos of my nails:



I love the mix of colours. It does upset me slightly that on one hand my nails are clearly longer than the other, however I can't bring myself to cut the long ones. So I will be strong, and try to cope. 

Faye x


1 comment:

  1. Love the floral tee - and your nails - wow!

    Now following you on GFC and would be great to get a follow back, if you would like to follow each other? :)

    Be great if you could check out my latest outfit posts - think I am addicted to monochrome!

    Thanks! Charlie xx

    UK Fashion & Style Blog | Lurch Hound Loves

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS