28.5.13

OOTN: Bank Holiday in Bristol





Shirt Topshop
Shorts H&M (here)
Shoes New Look (a looong time ago)
Bag Dorothy Perkins (but a present)
Burnt thighs Model's own 

I wore this outfit to go out in Bristol on as it was my friend Rosie's birthday on Sunday. She is one of my favourites. Going home is great because I still have my old bedroom (thanks parents :)) and old wardrobe. This means that I don't have to take a ton of stuff back every time because I can rediscover old favourites, which I did with these shoes and clutch. I have especially fallen in love with the shoes again, I remember they were my first New Look employee discount purchase back in 2008! I love how the clutch gives the outfit a bright pop of colour too. 

On Saturday I also got a tattoo! Me and Rosie have wanted matching ones since this post back in 2011, and it only took us 2 and a half years to pluck up the courage. 




Rosie has exactly the same but I have it on my left side and she has it on her right, so when we hug they do too. Hahaha so cheesy but so true. 





What a beaut she is. 


3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a fab time lovely! :) Love your outfit and the clutch is to die for, it's amazing! <33

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll, gonna check out your blog now :) xx

      Delete
  2. Oooh I love this, the shorts and the clutch in particular. That's so amazing that you have a ton of stuff at your parents house, you must constantly find gems you'd long forgotten about. Adorable tattoo btw, very sweet idea. :)

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS