2.6.13

3.1 Philip Lim Appreciation Society

Philip Lim is definitely one of my favourite designers (along with Alexander Wang, Chanel and Proenza Schouler, to name but a few others) and the 3.1 Philip Lim SS13 collection did not disappoint:



#


All photos from Style.com

I love the simplicity, I love the use of florals, PVC and checks, but most of all I love those SHOES. The chunkiness, the gladiator-ness, the cut out details, it all makes me very happy. 

Yesterday I saw a girl walk past me at the tube station wearing similar sandals and in that moment I knew they must be mine! 

I had an inkling they were from Zara, and turns out I was right:



So of course today was spent mostly going to/calling various Zaras in London attempting to track them down, but it seems they are sold out everywhere in store. Luckily they still had them online so they are winging there way to me as we speak (maybe not as we speak as it's Sunday but SOON). 

I can't wait to get them, I hope they look as beauteous on as they do off! 










No comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS