21.7.13

OOTD: Twin leopards








Crop top Topshop
Skirt River Island
Sandals Zara
Necklace River Island

I wore this combo to take a trip to visit my boyfriend's sister and her family, where I had a delicious lunch and was told me a 3 year old that I was a 'real lady'-so wise for one so young! 

I thought i'd give this top an outing as I've only worn in once before on a night out. I think it's really cute (I love anything with any sort of big cat on) but it's super cropped, and comes to just below the boob area, so it's not particularly practical. I paired it with this River Island skirt that I've turned to the side so that it looks a bit different (it normally looks like it does in this post). My nails are Fluro Orange by Models Own- they are actually super neon, the picture doesn't capture how bright they are at all. 

I'm going to my internship again tomorrow- I'm really enjoying it and I'm looking forward to when I will be going more than once a week. I'm a bit gutted as well as I normally go every Monday, but last week due to events at work I had to do Wednesday instead, and I found out they were shooting their AW13 campaign on the Monday and Tuesday. Major sadface. Oh well, hopefully there will be something similar soon I can attend!







1 comment:

  1. Hi, I just found your blog.
    I love the outfit you are wearing :) specially the skirt.
    Great going with the blog!

    Uparna Das
    fascinationsandfixations.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS