30.8.13

OOTD: New Primark cardigan and some friends!







Cardigan Primark
Shirt Uniqlo
Skirt Primark
Boots River Island
Necklace Primark

 I wore this outfit to my internship this week, before visiting my boyfriend's sister and her little lads, one of whom is featured above. How adorable are his skeleton PJs? I want to wear them for Halloween! That other cute critter is Rosie the cat. She looks crazed in the photo, which pretty much sums her up perfectly. She is still my favourite though.

I have two main points about this outfit, firstly that I heart my new fluffy pink cardigan-especially with the texture of the skirt, and secondly that I really hate it when shirts gape open. I've heard that M&S do a non-gap-ey one, I think I'm gonna have to have a look. 

Also, apologies for the over-exposure of these photos, I had to use my iPhone to take them as all the batteries in my camera weren't working and I didn't have my charger. I still don't know where it is. Along with my new moisturiser, it has completely disappeared. Well I say disappeared-the more likely option is that they have both fallen through the slats at the top of my wardrobe into the sea of shoes that lie at the bottom. Please wish me luck in finding them.

Faye x





2 comments:

  1. he is adorable! loving your fluffy cardi too

    ordaining serendipity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's so cosy it almost makes me wish for cold weather! Gonna check out your blog now x

      Delete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS