18.8.13

OOTD: Black and Neon Black and Neon





Dress The White Pepper
Sandals Zara
Bag Primark
Necklace New Look

This neon satchel is my new favourite thing. I found it in the Bristol Primark (which is definitely my favourite Primark, FYI) all lonely by itself, so of course it would have been cruel not to take it home. When I got my Cambridge Satchel I was debating whether or not to get a neon one but decided on a classic colour , so I love that I found this copy for only £9 :) 

This dress from The White Pepper is my other favourite thing, it's so cute and comfortable! I went to a charity event with my friend Becky (check her blog out here)  at the Sanderson hotel and The White Pepper were there, the girls were lovely and it made me determined to own one of their dresses. They've just realised their AW line and now I'm majorly lusting after the Angel dress in leather . Such a cool brand! 






11 comments:

  1. Love the satchel, it gives a great pop to the all black outfit :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually love primark. Like i live in NZ and it brings me great joy that my grandparents act as my personal shoppers!

    x Eloise - Jazzlipsandtulips

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww amazing, that's what families are for haha! I love NZ it's beautiful, I will swap Primark for your weather :) x

      Delete
  3. OMG that back!! Love it!

    Would you check out my blog? I'm now follwoing you!

    http://fashionenvious.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the neon satchel! A great addition of colour with your all black look. /Madison

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love The White Pepper dress, I've wanted to get my mitts on it for ages! The accessories go together perfectly and the pop of colour is beautiful! Love your blog!

    elissex.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks beaut. You should totally get a White Pepper dress they are effortless! xx

      Delete
  6. Love the bag http://www.robesdemariee2013.com/

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS